Monday, September 2, 2013

HAIR BLOG UPDATE

So I've decided that this blog will just be my blog about whatever...lol. So, I finally made a blog specifically for hair :
afrocentrique.wordpress.com

I also have a blog where I will be just discussing literature:
inkonherstilletos.wordpress.com

And I have a blog for my jewelry:
oomoshop.blogspot.com

I also have a facebook, tumblr, instagram and twitter which are all oomoshop or @oomoshop

my personal twitter is @kimhyman

I am cleaning up my social network accounts..sorry I got busy with work after college. But I decided I think I want to read & write and design jewelry & style clothes for a living..and maybe even teach some day?? I'm an artist..and that's the life I want. Science will always be a part of me (it shows up in everything I do)..I'm Sci-Artist lol. But it's nothing new..Arts & Science go hand-in-hand and I'm embracing it! :)

peace & love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment